[platform-ant-dev] Problem with using ant 1.5 in 3.0 stream

Should the ant support in the 3.0 stream (using 200401210900) be backwards
compatible with earlier versions of ant?
It doesn't seem to be working for me - i.e. I change the Ant runtime
classpath to point to an ant 1.5 installation, and the Run Ant dialog
reports the error:
Could not find one or more classes:
"org.apache.tools.ant.DemuxInputStream". Please check the Ant classpath.
It seems that that class is only in ant 1.6, 1.5 only has a
DemuxOutputStream

Matt

Back to the top