Re: [platform-ant-dev] Move to Ant 1.6.0

Anyone selfhosting according to our "standard practices" explained on our
Development Resources page
(<http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-ant-home/contributing.html>)
will needs to click Window->Preferences->Plug-in Development->Target
Platform-Reload in order to make PDE notice the new jars that are exported by
the org.apache.ant plug-in.

If you don't do this, existing workspaces won't compile.

- Jared

On Friday 09 January 2004 01:00 pm, Darin Swanson wrote:
> The org.apache.ant plugin has been moved to Ant 1.6.0
> Changes have been made to the other Ant plugins that require the head
> version of org.apache.ant.
>
> FYI
> Darins

Back to the top