[platform-ant-dev] Self activation of tomcat plugin

Hi,
i've got another problem using ant.
I'm compiling with ant using tomcat 4.1.24, external to eclipse.
The build.xml refers to tomcat location with the classic catalina.home property.

After starting eclipse the ant build runs clean and without a problem but after a while, and this "while" may span from few minutes to half an hour, the eclipse tomcat plugin looks to be self activating (forgive me for the oddity but i don't know what else to say) for no apparent reason, and when i launch ant build the catalina.home property is already set pointing to eclipse internal tomcat plugin. From now on the build constantly fails an i have to stop and restart eclipse to have another time slot to work.

I was not able to relate this behaviour to any particular action i did.

Any idea about what's happening?

Thanks,  Gabriele

Back to the top