[platform-ant-dev] Re: platform-ant-dev digest, Vol 1 #219 - 2 msgs

Blake,

It is likely that you are working on the InternalAntRunner?

This class needs to be "rebundled" in the JAR that is added as an extra
classpath entry to the Ant runtime classpath.
The current mechanism for rebuilding this JAR is to use the build file
located at ../org.eclipse.ant.core/scripts/buildExtraJAR.xml.
Run the target named "lib/antsupportlib.jar"

You run this buildfile, the org.eclipse.ant.core/lib/antsupportlib.jar is
updated, you launch your selfhosting session and your changes are reflected
in the target Eclipse.

Sorry for not mentioning this to you sooner,
Darins

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:32:32 -0400
> From: Blake Meike <blakem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>