Re: [platform-ant-dev] Cannot define custom ant task using xlalan/xerces

I would have to know a little more of the layout of your project etc but the difference is likely do to the layout differences between running outside of Eclipse and running within Eclipse.
I believe this is one of those cases where the "location" variant of the property task should be used.

Darins

Gabriele Garuglieri <gabriele.garuglieri@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/11/03 03:26 AM