[platform-ant-dev] Documentation changes?

Currently, our preference pages are setting their help context IDs in the
"wrong" place. We set the context ID in the createControl method, but we
should be doing it in createContents. Defining the ID on the wrong composite
has the side effect of requiring the user to select a widget in the
preference page before help can be summoned. If the ID is defined in the
correct place, help can be summoned more reliably.

Is it alright to make this change as part of the documentation effort or does
it have to go through the approval process?

Also, I've found that the AntEditorPreferencePage doesn't set the fonts on its
widgets as it should. Is it alright to add the setFont() calls or does this
have to go through the approval process?

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top