[platform-ant-dev] RC3 Fix Pass

Here is the RC3 fix pass plan/rules:

* I will mark bugs we intend to fix with the RC3 milestone
* I will have another component owner agree that the bug should be fixed
* A team member will fix the bug
* BEFORE releasing the code to HEAD, another team member must double check the code
* the original bug reporter verifies the fix (if possible)

Builds:
* There will be integration builds every night at midnight between now and next Tuesday (March 18)
* On March 19 we verify the build as stable, and good for RC3
* Thursday/Friday next week is a test pass

Darin

Back to the top