Re: [platform-ant-dev] fragment for regexp matching console

Using regexps for the Search/Replace dialog is also a good (better?)
argument.  There are a lot more instances of regexps being useful for a
search/replace, than there are console lines not being matched by the
simple StringMatcher.
Basically, I just used regexps in my console line matcher so that I could
have a more flexible mechanism for punting the decision to the user ;-)

Why not have an abstraction layer that delegates to jakarta if 1.4 is not
present?  This would make it easy to remove jakarta in the future when its
is obsoleted.

Matt

"Erich Gamma" <Erich_Gamma@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx