[platform-ant-dev] fragment for regexp matching console

I threw together a fragment off of the externaltools plugin which allows
one to create a list of regexps for matching console output and creating
the requisite hyperlinks.
Its default setting is a single regexp for matching jikes error output
(when ant property build.compiler.emacs is on) - gues which compiler I use
the most =)

It uses regexp grouping to determine which match is the file, line num,
etc - read the description in the preference page.  If the line num comes
before the file, you're out of luck - unless you want to add preferences
for mapping a group number to the filename/line/etc =)

Figured people here might have a use for it - consider it under the CPL.
Preferences for it are in External Tools -> Error Link

It requires eclipse to be run using JDK 1.4 for the regexp support, but
should be trivial to retrofit it to use apache's regexp engine if you are
running 1.3\

Let me know if you have any problems, if it all works ok, then I'll post
it to the newsgroups.

Matt