Re: [platform-ant-dev] Environment for External Tools

Keith,

Please log a bug report against Platform Ant (bucket for external tools as
well) and attach the patches.

Thanks
Darins

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Keith Seitz            |
|         |           <keiths@xxxxxxxxxx>    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-ant-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           11/26/02 11:34 AM      |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-ant-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                        |
  |        To:      platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                           |
  |        cc:                                                                                             |
  |        Subject: [platform-ant-dev] Environment for External Tools                                      |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I have a need to pass environment variables to external tools. Right now
(as far as I can tell at least) there is no current way to do this.

I've made a patch for 2.0.2 which adds the functionality I require, but I
was hoping to get something into the repository which would address this
need in the future.

As my work stands right now, I've updated my patches to work with CVS
head, and I would like to know if I should submit them for review or
whether developers already have this sort of thing on their todo list with
the current massive rewrite going on.

Thanks,
Keith