Re: [platform-ant-dev] Ant View rework

The new ant view is now in pretty good shape. It supports:
- Adding build files to the view manually
- Removing build files from the view manually
- Displaying build files in a tree
- Right clicking on individual targets and choosing "Run". Clicking the "Run"
button in the toolbar with no targets "activated" will also attempt to find a
selection to run in the project tree.
- "Activating" targets via the context menu, which puts them in a list view on
the right side of the view
- "Deactivating" targets via the context menu, which removes them from the
list view
- Running the activated targets by clicking a button in a toolbar
- Reordering the targets by choosing 'Move Up" or "Move Down" in the context
menu

The build is still disabled because the "AntView" entry in the plugin.xml
points to the old class, but you can feel free to check out the latest code,
switch the plugin.xml to point to the new class, and have a look.

- Jared

On Monday 25 November 2002 12:02 pm, Jared Burns wrote:
> I've released the new version of the Ant View to CVS in a source folder
named
> "New Ant View". The view won't be activated yet since the plugin.xml still
> references the old view.
>
> The view's not very useful at this point, but it should be by the end of the
> day.
>
> - Jared

Back to the top