[platform-ant-dev] Ant View rework

When I started working on the new features we've been discussing here, I
quickly realized that it would be faster for me to rewrite the view entirely.
Roscoe, your submission was a great prototype and I'm borrowing from your
design heavily, but it's just easier for me this way.

I've got the rewritten view to the point where it has a split pane, actions
for adding and removing build files, and also persistance of the view's
contents (you don't want to have to add your files to the view every time you
launch).

I won't have the new ant view ready for Tuesday morning's integration build,
but I'm optimistic that I can have it finished for a nightly build sometime
this week.

- Jared
P.S. For the OTI folk, I'll be working from home tomorrow at least until I get
my workspace to the point where I can check in the new code.

Back to the top