RE: [platform-ant-dev] feedback

Jared,

Actually this is what I am going now. I currently use Ant via an external
tool as it is the only way it will work for me currently. I then have to
create separate configs for each combination of targets I'd like to run. It
isn't ideal but it works.

I think others have suggested something similar but being able to type in
the targets I want to execute with a type ahead feature--avoiding dialogs,
clicking, etc. would really be nice.

I haven't written a single scrap of code of Ant-Eclipse yet; so I don't have
any business making feature requests.

Thanks for all your hard work on Ant support in Eclipse and kudos to all
others who are working hard to improve Ant support for Eclipse.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services
2510 North Dodge St.