Re: [platform-ant-dev] Ant Test Plan

Here's the patch:

 My company blocks the pserver port so I can't execute a cvs diff from my desk :-<

But here is the code. I checked and the StringTokenizer class has been in the JDK since version 1.0 - should go backwards as far as needed!

In the class com.r2tech.eclipse.antview.views.AntViewContentProvider.java

1. Add the import statement:

      import java.util.StringTokenizer;

2. And replace the String.split() method call with the following lines:

      StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(targetsPref,SEP_REC);
      String targets[] = new String[st.countTokens()];

      for (int tokenCounter = 0 ; st.hasMoreTokens(); tokenCounter++) {
            targets[tokenCounter] = st.nextToken();
      }

I've tested this and it works.

Thanks!