Re: [platform-ant-dev] Re: Ant view bug

I fixed the bug. The problem was that you were calling dispose() on your
resource manager when your view was closed and that method only disposed the
cached images; it didn't clear the cache.

When you reopened the view, your content provider asked the resource manager
for an image, which it would happily return from the cache. When the tree
tried to display a disposed image, it was throwing an exception.

The simplest fix is to call imageMap.clear() at the end of the
ResourceMgr.dispose() method.

- Jared

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 10:50 am, Jared Burns wrote:
> I still can't reopen the view even with the patch. I'll debug the problem a
> bit and see what I come up with.
>
> By the way, my plan for the day is to branch the
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools