[platform-ant-dev] Ant View released to antview CVS branch

I've incorporated Roscoe's contribution into the org.eclipse.ui.externaltools
project and released it to CVS in a branch named "antview".

I integrated the Ant View into Simon's new work (not the work that's been
submitted to builds), as I anticipate using Simon's work as the basis for our
future development.

Changes to the Ant View should be submitted as patches to this mailing list.

Changes I've made to the project:
- Moved all code to the org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.ant.antview.*
packages
- Removed the AntviewPlugin class
- Migrated AntViewContentProvider from JDOM to use org.eclipse.ant.core
- Migrated ant view code to Simon's new code base.

Work items that need to be completed in the near future:
- JavaDoc method comments in the ant view code need to be written/enhanced
     Roscoe, you're the #1 candidate for this job. :-)
- Ant view strings need to be externalized

The ant view code is currently in its own source folder, "Ant View" in the
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools project. To check this project out of the
repository using Eclipse, establish a connection to dev.eclipse.org
(directory /home/eclipse) and expand the node that appears in the repository
view. Right click on "Branches" and choose "Define Branch Tag...". Enter
"antview" at the prompt. This will add the antview branch to the Branches
tree, where it can be checked out.

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top