Re: [platform-ant-dev] Antview Contribution

Unfortunately, your mailer only attached a single file, called winmail.dat, to
your message. It looks like no mailer but yours (an Exchange client?) can
decrypt this file format.

The changes I've made have been relative to the source zip you published on
SourceForge so we're OK there. For everyone else's benefit, though, can you
try to resend your attachments? If possible, from a different email client?

Thanks,
- Jared

On Tuesday 29 October 2002 01:49 pm, Roscoe M. Rush wrote:
> It is zipped. There are two attachments on the original e-mail, a zip file
with the source and a text file with a patch.
> The zip file is the same file as was released to source forge:
>
> Roscoe

Back to the top