RE: [platform-ant-dev] Antview Contribution

It probably is my e-mail client, its web-based. I will resend the attachements later today when I have access to a different e-mail client.

Roscoe

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jared Burns [mailto:jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Tue 10/29/2002 2:00 PM
	To: platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Antview Contribution

	Unfortunately, your mailer only attached a single file, called winmail.dat, to
	your message. It looks like no mailer but yours (an Exchange client?) can
	decrypt this file format.

	The changes I've made have been relative to the source zip you published on
	SourceForge so we're OK there. For everyone else's benefit, though, can you
	try to resend your attachments? If possible, from a different email client?

	Thanks,
	- Jared

	On Tuesday 29 October 2002 01:49 pm, Roscoe M. Rush wrote:
	> It is zipped. There are two attachments on the original e-mail, a zip file
	with the source and a text file with a patch.