[platform-ant-dev] Re: [platform-ui-dev] External Tools proposed changes...

As per Simon's suggestion, Darin Swanson and I will be reorganizing the
Ant/External Tools bug reports.

External Tools and Ant UI bugs should be filed in Bugzilla against
Platform-Ant with the keyword "ui". External Tools/Ant UI Bugs that are
currently filed against Platform-UI will be migrated.

Ant Core bugs should be filed against Platform-Ant with the keyword "core".

Thanks,
- Jared

On Thursday 12 September 2002 12:30 pm, you wrote:
> Proposal #2:
> Currently, bug reports related to External Tools project are filed against
> Platform - UI. I would like to proposed that they now be reported against
> Platform - Ant.

Back to the top