Re: [platform-ant-dev] native methods in custom ant tasks failing on intermittent runs.

Also, you can take a look at the following documentation. When we wrote it
we had in mind people contributing tasks through plug-ins but it can be a
real problem for people contributing it through the preferences page. We
should look into it.

http://dev.eclipse.org:8080/help/content/help:/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/ant_running_script_programmatically.htm

                      "John Arthorne"
                      <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxx>        To:       platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                       cc:
                      platform-ant-dev-admin@        Subject:  Re: [platform-ant-dev] native methods in custom ant tasks failing on
                      eclipse.org                     intermittent runs.

                      09/03/2002 10:47 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-ant-dev

Hello, please enter a bug report against Platform Ant.  Please include the
error stack trace if possible.  Thanks.
-

                      "arunchalam P"

                      <arun.chalam@xxxxxxxxx>         To:
platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                        cc:

                      platform-ant-dev-admin@         Subject:
[platform-ant-dev] native methods in custom ant tasks
                      eclipse.org                     failing on
intermittent runs.

                      09/01/2002 09:11 AM

                      Please respond to

                      platform-ant-dev

Hi,
I created a java project, wrote a custom ant task, "<abc>" whose
implementation has a native method. I used the "<abc>" task in a build.xml
and ran ant on that file. I got expected output. But when I tried to run
ant again, the eclipse threw an exception
"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library d:\temp\abc.dll already
loaded in another classloader <stack trace>" in the Log Console. I tried
running the ant on the same file for two more times. The same error was
occurring. But when I tried it for the fourth time, I got the desired
output. The error and desired output occured
at intermittently.

Thanks in advance for the help.

:)
Arun