[platform-ant-dev] native methods in custom ant tasks failing on intermittent runs.

Hi,
I created a java project, wrote a custom ant task, "<abc>" whose implementation has a native method. I used the "<abc>" task in a build.xml and ran ant on that file. I got expected output. But when I tried to run ant again, the eclipse threw an exception
"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library d:\temp\abc.dll already loaded in another classloader <stack trace>" in the Log Console. I tried running the ant on the same file for two more times. The same error was occurring. But when I tried it for the fourth time, I got the desired output. The error and desired output occured
at intermittently.

Thanks in advance for the help.

:)
Arun

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com

Back to the top