[platform-ant-dev] typedefs working?

Are type definitions working in the 0416 build?  I can't seem to get them
to work by either using the UI to define the type, or defining the type
inline in the build.xml as shown below
I get the error dialog "A problem occurred parsing the Ant file Reason:
Unexpected element typedef" right after selecting "Run Ant..." from the
context menu, but before the wizard pops up.
Taskdefs seem to work fine now.

Matt

<project name="types" default="all">

        <taskdef name="blah" classname="com.foo.BlahTask"
classpath="classes"/>

        <!--
        <typedef name="footype" classname="com.foo.FooType"
classpath="classes"/>
        <footype foo="blah"/>
        -->

        <target name="all">