From: Eelco den Heijer [mailto:eelco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25. februar 2002 13:26
To: platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-ant-dev] Sudden Death of Eclipse when using Ant

Hi,

I experienced the same problems with Ant in Eclipse
as many others on this mailing list: I got an error
that my JAVA_HOME was not set properly. After inserting
the aforementioned property 'build.compiler' in my
build.xml, the error disappears, Ant actually builds
something, but after building, my entire Eclipe
suddenly dies on me! :-(

I use
- Eclipse build of Jan-25
- Ant 1.4.1