[platform-ant-dev] Re: RE: Sudden Death of Eclipse when using Ant

Jan wrote:
> I have had the same problem, and found a way around this problem.
>
> I am using Websphere Studio Application developer, so perhaps this won't
> help you, but try the following.
> In all your javac task, set: debug=3D"${compile.debug}"
> deprecation=3D"${compile.deprecation}

Hi Henri & Jan,

Thanks for the responses. Both tips worked. However: I had
deprecation="true" as an option. If I leave it like that, and add
the fork="true" option, it still exits. If I remove the
deprecation="true"
and leave the fork="true", it returns. If I replace the
deprecation="true"
with deprecation="{compile.deprecation}" it returns also.

Weird stuff :-)
Probably have to get used to Ant-Eclipse integration :)

Anyway, thanks a lot!
Eelco

Back to the top