[photran] Fwd: Using MKL in Photran

Dear all,

can you help me with using the Intel Math Kernel Library in Photran? Im a newbie in both Fortran and Eclipse.

I tried to use MKL following these instructions:
https://software.intel.com/en-us/mkl-linux-developer-guide-configuring-the-eclipse-ide-cdt-to-link-with-intel-mkl

One has to specify "library paths" as well as "libraries" in the project properties. However, in newer Photran Versions there is only one table "libraries" available while in old versions there are both options. My question is therefore, where I should put the MKL library path.

Best regards
Johannes

Back to the top