[photran] eclipse headless application extending Photran plugin

Hi,

I am trying to create an eclipse headless application based on Photran.

The goal is to use photran parser and indexer to be able to build fortran analysis tools on top of it.

I did it without special difficulties with CDT in the past (for the sameĀ  reason: building C/C++ analysis tools), but for some reason it is not working with Photran

What I did:

  • I created an eclipse plugin that uses the photran parser
  • I can run it from within eclipse
  • I exported it with eclipse export facility

But when I try to run it in an headless eclipse, my application is not found -(

java.lang.RuntimeException: Application "my.extractor.fortran" could not be found in the registry.

Again, I have a similar application for C/C++ based on CDT and all this works flawlessly

There might be a dependency problem but I cannot find it. It might be linked to eclipse version (photon) although I also tried with an earlier one. It might be something else but I don't know where to look

The question is whether anybody has previous experience with building such an eclipse headless application over photran and might give me some hint on how to do this ?

nicolas
--
Nicolas Anquetil
RMod team -- Inria Lille