[photran] How to debug a Fortran DLL in Eclipse/GDB

I have built a DLL using Eclipse (Mars) and GFortran (5.3.0).  The DLL is called by a VB.Net application, but is failing somewhere inside the DLL.  The DLL is compiled to include debug symbols.

Is there a way to bring up the DLL in the Eclipse debugger?  How do I attach the debugger to my DLL, given that the DLL doesn’t start running until the VB.Net program calls it?  I have GDB 7.6.1 installed.

Back to the top