[photran] Using compilers other than gfortran or ifort

Dear all,

I would like to learn how to configure Photran to work with a compiler other than gcc or ifort.  Specifically, I wish to configure Photran to work with NAG Fortran.

I have seen some relevant key words under project 'Properties' - 'C/C++ Build' - 'Settings' - 'Error Parsers' suggesting that Photron works with other compilers to some extent, as there are error parsers for Absoft, Cray, Lahey, NAG, etc listed there.  However, I am still clueless at this point on how to configure the IDE to use these compilers.

Any thoughts/experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Guojing

Back to the top