[photran] Photran on OS X Yosemite not operating

Each time Apple releases a new version of OS X I find that Eclipse Photran ceases to run correctly.  I installed Yosemite (OS X 10.10) today and Eclipse (Luna) cannot find gfortran in usr/local/gfortran/bin.

I have tried the following:

1.	setting the PATH to include usr/local/gfortran/bin in MacOSX/environment.plist
2.	opening a terminal window, setting the PATH as above then running Eclipse

without success.  Both methods worked in OS X 10.9.

Any suggestions?

Bernard Abramson

Back to the top