Re: [photran] Photran on OS X Yosemite not operating

Update:

By explicitly including the path to gfortran at Project > Properties > Fortran Build > Settings > GNU Fortran Compiler >Tool Settings I can get gfortran to run but even on a simple “Hello world” program I get this:

10:45:40 **** Build of configuration Release for project Fortran test on OSX10.10 ****
make all
Building file: ../Helloworld.f95
Invoking: GNU Fortran Compiler
/usr/local/gfortran/bin/gfortran -funderscoring -O0 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Helloworld.o" "../Helloworld.f95"
make: *** [Helloworld.o] Segmentation fault: 11

Any thoughts appreciated.

Bernard