Re: [photran] Re gfortran | Re: photran Digest, Vol 85, Issue 5

Hi Claus,

Are you using Mountain Lion? Apparently the 'environment.plist' file is no longer supported. Here's links to more information:

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/57385/where-are-system-environment-variables-set-in-mountain-lion
http://www.dowdandassociates.com/content/howto-set-environment-variable-mac-os-x-etclaunchdconf

I'm not sure about the breakpoints. Can you try switching to the C/C++ perspective and right clicking on the breakpoint bar? Are the breakpoint menus still greyed out?

Regards,
Greg