--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "T.Sariyski" <tsariysk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:09:41 -0400
Hi,

I have problem to configure a remote synchronized project. Here is step-by-step what I do.

1. Local : Create empty fortran makefile, remote synchronized project TEST Remote: TEST appears on the remote machine with following files and directories: .project, .settings/, .cproject and .ptp-sync/

2. Local    : in TEST, checkout a project from SVN
    Remote: Identical directory tree appears on the remote TEST

When I try "Synchronize active now" an error window pops:

Multiple problems have occurred
An internal error occurred during: "Remote Synchronization".
Exception caught during execution of add command

I guess I am doing something wrong, but how is supposed to read this message? Is there a verbose mode or log file where I could track where and why it breaks?

Thanks,
--Ted

P.S. I use Juno on Cenots 6.3 x86_64. Remote is Centos 5 x86_64.

--- End Message ---

Back to the top