[photran] An internal error occurred during: "Remote Synchronization"

Hi,
I've been working on a remote synchronized project. After an interruption of a month or so, when I return to the project I get the following error:

 An internal error occurred during: "Remote Synchronization".

Exception Stack Trace:
org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.JGitInternalException: Exception caught during execution of add command
    at org.eclipse.jgit.api.AddCommand.call(AddCommand.java:208)
at org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.git.core.GitRemoteSyncConnection.doCommit(GitRemoteSyncConnection.java:625) at org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.git.core.GitRemoteSyncConnection.sync(GitRemoteSyncConnection.java:924) at org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.git.core.GitServiceProvider.synchronize(GitServiceProvider.java:385) at org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.core.SyncRunner.synchronize(SyncRunner.java:36) at org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.core.SyncManager$SynchronizeJob.run(SyncManager.java:97)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.eclipse.jgit.errors.LockFailedException: Cannot lock /home/tsariysk/WS/GEM3D/.ptp-sync/index
    at org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.DirCache.lock(DirCache.java:221)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.DirCache.lock(DirCache.java:298)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.DirCache.lock(DirCache.java:264)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.lib.Repository.lockDirCache(Repository.java:906)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.api.AddCommand.call(AddCommand.java:138)
    ... 6 more

Session Data:
eclipse.buildId=I20120608-1400
java.version=1.7.0_03
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.parallel.product
Command-line arguments: -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.parallel.product

I start eclipse with:
eclipse -vmargs -Xms1024m -Xmx1536m

Thanks,
--Ted

P.S. Meanwhile there was a major upgrade of the OS of the local machine, from CentOS 6.2 to CentOS 6.3

Back to the top