--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "T.Sariyski" <tsariysk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:42:47 -0400
Hi,
I have a synchronized Fortran project which I wont to expand to another machine. My understanding is that I need only one project on the local machine and 'Build' selects which is the remote one. I was not able to figure out how to do it. I also tried to create a new synchronized project and to Import (with symbolic links) the existing one, but Eclipse doesn't allow importing existing projects. What do I miss here?
Thanks,
--Ted

P.S. I use Juno on Linux, in case it matters.

--- End Message ---

Back to the top