[photran] Eclipse, Photran, Cygwin and Lapack

Hello, everyone.

   I am new to Photran and I am in need of help, I have searched on the email archive the answer for my problem, but I have not found any.
   I am trying to compile a project using the lapack functions, but I get an error on the BLAS linking.

/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/4.5.3/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: cannot find -lblas

My make file is as follows:

.PHONY: all clean

# Change this line if you are using a different Fortran compiler
FORTRAN_COMPILER = gfortran

all: src/HelloFortran.f90
$(FORTRAN_COMPILER) -O2 -g \
-o bin/HelloFortran \