[photran] Building error: Could not find a file to match ...

Hi,

I just get started with Photran 8 on Ubuntu 10.04.

I have a fortran project folder with source code files and a Makefile (they work fine with make command on the Terminal). Simply creating an empty Fortran project with Photran in Eclipse and add the source folder to the project, I started to build the project but encountered the following error:
An internal error occurred during: "Building Targets".
Could not find a file to match the module name: ***

It seems a common problem with previous version of Photran after searching on Google, but I have not figured out how to fix it.

Thanks,

-Yu

Back to the top