Re: [photran] is there to associate view with folder

You can't do it per folder, but you can set the editor to be used  per file type.
Open Preferences
General > Editors > File Associations
You can set the editor to be used by the file type (extension  e.g. *.ext)
Just set it to the default Text Editor if there is nothing better.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Ted Sariyski ---07/03/2012 10:22:46 AM---Hi, I use eclipse for development which include Fortran,  ImTed Sariyski ---07/03/2012 10:22:46 AM---Hi, I use eclipse for development which include Fortran,  Imake and

Ted Sariyski <tsariysk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

photran@xxxxxxxxxxx,

07/03/2012 10:22 AM

[photran] is there to associate view with folder

    Sent by:

photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I use eclipse for development which include Fortran,  Imake and
Mathematica (Wolfram Workbench) in the same project. I have set the
project as Fortran project, but when I open a file from Imake directory
I get errors like "Type 'XCOMM" couldn't be resolved". The same with
Mathematica files. Is there a way to assign properties per folder so
that eclipse automatically invokes the right view, editor, etc. I could
have separate projects for Fortran and Mathematica but I would
appreciate if there is a way to keep them as a single project.

Thanks and I apologize if I address my question to a wrong list.
--Ted