[photran] is there to associate view with folder

Hi,
I use eclipse for development which include Fortran, Imake and Mathematica (Wolfram Workbench) in the same project. I have set the project as Fortran project, but when I open a file from Imake directory I get errors like "Type 'XCOMM" couldn't be resolved". The same with Mathematica files. Is there a way to assign properties per folder so that eclipse automatically invokes the right view, editor, etc. I could have separate projects for Fortran and Mathematica but I would appreciate if there is a way to keep them as a single project.

Thanks and I apologize if I address my question to a wrong list.
--Ted

Back to the top