Re: [photran] Info?

Hi Didier

As for your question: I think system() is not part of the standard, but a vendor-specific extension (so behavior might differ between compilers and also between platforms). The Fortran 2008 standard introduces the command execute_command_line() which does what you want and I think is implemented in the latest GFortran. Also, I am pretty sure
system() has an optional output integer that signals what went wrong and might help you to diagnose the error.

Cheers

Daniel