Re: [photran] Parallel Package update as part of Indigo SR2 is Available!

Title: cordialement.txt
Le 28/02/2012 15:27, Beth Tibbitts a écrit :

Michel and Lee...
I just re-testing installing an SR1 and doing "Help>Check for Updates" to install SR2, and it seems to have worked.
I've inquired about this on the packages mailing list...
If you have a chance, could you try again, on the chance that the download servers suffered a (network?) glitch earlier today?

Hi Beth,

You were right! :)
Second attempt was the good one!
Thanks a lot for your concern on this problem.

I take the occasion to +1 on Roby Joehanes: I have also had plenty of problems trying to watch array contents (especially multidimensional arrays) while debugging (even crashes or very strange names that I never defined)
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top