Re: [photran] openMPI and MPICH2 in windows with miniGW and gfortran

I mean using the

"use mpi"

in my code and having the compiler not throw an error saying this
module doesn't exist.

I was not able to find those binaries or I don't completely understand
how to install them to work inside phortran

Can you maybe be more specific with the details.