Re: [photran] Managed Build with modules dependencies problem

Hi all,

I have/had the same problem.
Super thanks Martien for the workaround. Worked for me!
Although I would like to see this corrected with a "magic" Help-Check for Updates, but I guess this only works for Eclipse itself and not for the installed packages like Photran...

João