Re: [photran] Managed Build with modules dependencies problem

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 08/12/2011 09:58, Oppeneer MSc., Martien a écrit :

I experienced the same problem and would appreciate it very much as well if Photran could handle the dependencies correctly. As a workaround, I removed the check mark next to “Stop on first build error” on the “Behaviour” tab in the “Fortran build properties”. After a few builds, all modules will be compiled so that they can be linked into the executable.

+1 !!! (longstanding "feature")
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL