[photran] Fortran source beautifier, pretty printer

Hi photran-developer,

thanks for this great editor.
I am using it since a couple of years now and have not seen any better one.

There are already great tools to speedup coding and I wonder, if we will
see a source beautifier some day?
Right now I open my Fortran files once in a while with emacs to use its
f90-indent, but this will only fix some white spaces (and even gets
confused by a semicolon).
But if I get source from other projects, it is sometimes very difficult
to read.

For C/C++ source beautifier are very powerful.
It is possible to select a certain "style" and the source becomes
readable and uniform.
It would be great to have such a tool in photran.

Regards,
Jens Henrik

Back to the top