Re: [photran] PTP 5.0 and Photran 7.0 are released

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 22/06/2011 15:10, Beth Tibbitts a écrit :

Today, with the Eclipse Indigo (3.7) simultaneous release, we are proud to announce that PTP 5.0 and Photran 7.0 are now officially released.

"Help/Check for Updates" from an existing Indigo RC4 installation worked but it took several minutes to download the 2.8 MB content.jar!!!
After that, actual upgrade took less time!
More generally, when I want to Install new software in eclipse, the initial connection to get the list always takes a lot of time.
Is that normal?
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL