Re: [photran] Newbie Questions - Initial Install of Intel Fortran with Eclipse/Photran

Brent,

Other than the Photran documentation in Eclipse, and http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran6, I don't know of anything else.

Asking questions on this list is probably the best approach.

I sounds like your problem is fairly simple though.

1. Do you have ifort in your path?
2. How did you launch Eclipse? If you're launching from the window system (an icon on your desktop) then the normal path may not be getting picked up.
3. Do you have the Intel Fortran compiler support for Photran (see the Installation Procedure section in the documentation)?
4. Are you using a Makefile project or a managed project?

Regards,
Greg