[photran] Refactoring with modules

Hi,

the 'Fortran Analysis/Refactoring Problems' view shows an error message about not finding a module. This is correct, as that module is provided by the compiler and resides somewhere different on the file system. So I wanted to point to it by adding the location in 'Project Properties'  -> Fortran General -> Analysis/Refactoring -> Folders to be searched for modules. However, there I can only choose locations that are in the current workspace, so I can't include the directory with this compiler-provided module. Why is that so, and should it be changed?

Once again, if necessary, I will submit a bug report, but without any feedback, I won't know whether others think it's a bug...

Best

Daniel

Back to the top