[photran] multidimensional arrays in variables view

Hi,

a few days ago I upgraded the Intel Fortran compiler from 11.1 (last year's latest) to 12.0 (also know as Composer XE 2011, this year's latest), and a problem in Photran/Eclipse appeared:

When debugging, arrays with more than one dimension only show the first dimension in the variables view. E.g. when I double-click on a 2D array to expand it, it used to be that I get to see an enumeration of all 'rows' of the array, and double-clicking on one of them would show the values of all elements of that row. Now however, only the first 'row' is shown, and I can look only at the elements of that row. In the expressions view, I can still use any admissible index to see the value of that element, so the arrays are there and correctly indexed/valued.

As a matter of fact, the Eclipse-based debugger that Intel distributes with its Linux-compilers has a very similar view, and it still works perfectly fine.

I am using the latest Eclipse/Photran (Helios Service Release 1 / 6.0.5).

Anybody any idea what might be going wrong?

Should I submit a bug report? My problem seems a bit too vague for that?

Thanks!

Daniel

Back to the top