[photran] gdb debugger - couldn't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key AbstractCLaunchDelegate.Program_is_not_a_recognized_executable

Hi all,

I work on a Snow Leopard Mac and I have just upgraded to Helios and tried to get
the debugger working, as described here by Locutus:

http://giuliozambon.blogspot.com/2011/01/fortran-and-eclipse-on-mac.html

However, I followed the instructions (including linking my g++ etc. to the 32
bit version) and I still can't get the gdb debugger to work. When I click on the
debugger button, I get a dialog flash up that says:

'Launching prog (4)' has encountered a problem.
An internal error occurred during 'Launching prog (4)'.

when I click on the 'Details' button, I get the following:

An internal error occurred during: "Launching prog (4)".
Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key
AbstractCLaunchDelegate.Program_is_not_a_recognized_executable

Does anyone have any idea what knobs I could twiddle to try and get around this?

Regards,

Adrian

Back to the top