[photran] problems to build project

Hello all,

I have installed and followed the manual for photran. I have also installed
cygwin with the components needed for the make files. I have changed the path in
windows, however, when I first looked to change it, this variable was not
already there... I had to create it new and paste the path from the manual.
I have tried all forms shown in the manual and FAQ but still I get the following
error:

(Cannot run program "make": Launching failed)

Anyone has any ideas?? thanks.

Back to the top